Our Insurance Services
We are in-network with Arkansas BlueCross BlueShield, UnitedHealthcare, Aetna and QualChoice, and are in the process of contracting with other insurance companies.
AIM will provide the following so that you don’t have to:
- Constant communication with your insurance company to ensure the most accurate information is being applied to the ABA treatment being delivered
- Confirmation of the correct copay/deductible/coinsurance information
- Determination of the allowed number of sessions and maximum benefits approved
- Collection of all information required for authorizations
- Billing of all claims through our ABA-focused billing system
ArHIPP is a program that may pay for all or some of your health insurance premiums and out-of-pocket medical costs for ABA services.
Learn more about ArHIPP and how it can help you and your family.
Arkansas Health Insurance Premium Payment Program
Client Intake and Insurance Authorization Process
There are several steps that must be completed before starting therapy and AIM Clinics is here to make the process as smooth as possible and help you every step of the way.
1. Complete Online Client Intake Form
The first step in the process is completing our client intake form so that we can contact your insurance company and verify your benefits.
2. Submit Initial Diagnostics
Next, your child's official diagnosis form and individualized education program (IEP) will need to be submitted so that we can schedule an assessment for you child.
3. Schedule Initial Assessment
We will then schedule a time to meet and learn about your child's individual needs and begin creating an individualized treatment plan.
4. Submit Additional Documentation
Many insurance companies require documentation in addition to an official diagnosis form to authorize therapy. Examples of additional documentation that might be required are:
- A hearing evaluation
- A speech/language/communication assessment
- A development/cognitive assessment
- An adaptive behavioral evaluation
- A sensorimotor evaluation
- A general physical evaluation
5. Complete Assessment and Treatment Plan
We, then, will complete the individualized treatment plan with our recommendations for therapy and submit that plan to your insurance company for authorization to provide ABA therapy to your child.
6. Begin Therapy!
Once we receive authorization from your insurance company, we will work with you to begin scheduling therapy sessions for your child.