Autism in Motion (AIM) Clinics offers professional development workshops and in-service training programs for teachers and paraprofessionals on a variety of topics relevant to working with children with autism and other disabilities within an educational environment. Our trainings are designed to help school district staff of all levels learn more about autism and effective teaching strategies that can be implemented in the classroom setting.
Trainings offered include but are not limited to:
- Basic Concepts of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Teaching Functional Communication Using Mand Training
- Effective Teaching Strategies that Motivate Your Student to Learn
- Managing and Preventing Challenging Behavior in a Classroom Setting
- Basic Steps in Writing a Behavior Support Plan
If you're interested in learning more about our professional training services, please email email@example.com or call us at 501.574.3053.